Friday, November 6, 2009

*The Golden Plague* Spotlight


This shop has a varied collection of unique designs handmade from metal and recycled materials. The designs are bold and alternative and can speak loud enough to be noticed without having to utter a single word! You can find The Golden Plague on Dawanda.com. An online market place for unique and handmade good of all kinds. In case you haven't been there before and want a little knowledge about Dawanda here are some FAQs!!


I have a huge admiration of anyone who can use metal in its rawest form and make absolutely beautiful creations such as this. Not only do I love the way the flower looks as if it is blooming but there is a red felted middle and shimmering jewel that makes me think of softness when its surrounded by cold hard metal. I really think this is and art piece and would be lovely in giant form as a sculpture in my home too!



There is a amazing woman behind these artistic jewelry named Aurea Praga from Porto, Potugal. She has a beuatiful mind and can bring to life the jewelry she creates so that you can enjoy their captivating charm.




This brooch has a special long stem design that I love. I personally haven't seen a design like it before and think that it is beautiful.



This little cat like ring is not only an original style but in it's shape too. There is a little underside carved out beneath the ring for the special little papers it comes with to hide secrets in! I can see this as a gift for my niece at Christmas and I know she would love this cute little feature.


This shop is generously offering 15% OFF all items and ships worldwide! Just mention golden15 at check out to get your discount. Come and check out The Golden Plague on Dawanda.com for a little personal shopping and to take a look for christmas gifts!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! What a wonderful talent! I have a LOVE for lil' metal flower pins and jewelry, and my collection is quite small only because you don't find quality like that just anywhere!!! Now I know where to look ; )
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- so artistic and unique! I especially like the "Shoot for the Moon and Hit the Stars" necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great that you like my work :)
    And thanks Robin for this wonderful feature!

    ReplyDelete