Welcome! Everyday Diamonds is hosting an eco-friendly GIVEAWAY! It is easy to enter just check out the instructions below.
All of the beads on this eco-friendly Fairie Kiss bracelet are made from recycled newspaper. The newspaper is broken down, shaped into beads, drilled, sanded, painted, glittered, and polished!
This piece is made from 13 beads—7 purple-blue beads, and 6 teal colored beads. All of the beads are covered in a fine glitter before they are polished.
The beads are strung on two sparkly white ribbons to be tied in a small bow or a knot. The ends of the ribbons are heat treated to prevent fraying.
Fairie Kiss measures about 7 inches with the beads, and 20 inches including the ribbon so it can easily be adjusted based on how you want to wear it!
1) First Entry: Visit our shop www.everydaydiamonds.etsy.com
Return to A Handmade Revolution and post a comment to tell us what you liked about the shop. Be sure to have contact info. so I can let you know if you've won!
2) Extra Entry: Follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/etsyeveryday) and tweet a comment about the shop. Post a comment on the blog to let us know you tweeted for an extra entry.
3) Extra Entry: Blog about our shop and post a comment on this blog with the url to let us know.
4) Extra Entry: Follow our blog! (right hand side). Post a comment here letting us know you are a new follower.
4) For 3 Extra Entries: Purchase something from our shop! For every item you buy you get entered in 3 more times!
Contest ends November 13th, 2009 at Midnight. The winner will be contacted shortly after contest closes. Winners must respond within 24 hours after being contacted otherwise another winner will be randomly selected.
Contest open to: Worldwide.
My Favorite Mondays no. 2
4 years ago