Sunday, October 4, 2009

*Starless Spotlight*


This talented artisan uses polymer clay to fabricate some very colorful, extraordinary creations. Her distinguished "filigree" style is not easily duplicated or found anywhere else. She has been working with clay since she was very young and has fun bringing to life pieces people can enjoy. All her designs have a funky flair and are catching eye pieces where ever they may be found.


Japanese Koi fish have been around since the 18th century and often a feature in an elaborate garden landscape as also found in Starless designs. Koi have been known to bring good luck to its proprietor, something I am always happy to have with me. I love the swirls of the water garden and the fish seem to be swimming in their elegant poses.





Both these pendants have my favorite color of Koi and I love the addition of the little pink lily flowers. In Japan Koi are symbols of love and friendship. I think this jewelry is not only original but symbolizes all things that I want to surround myself with.




I have two young girls who would go gaga over this cutest little piggy bank! My experience with piggy bank is that you can only find plain traditional designs well not in this case. It is just popping with color and the "filigree" pattern makes it a funky little money collector.


Buying handmade means that when created all pieces have a little of their creators dedication. Starless is owned by Amber Elledge and based in Arizona making this shop is an oasis in the dessert! Starless is offering 20% off her Mini Koi Pendants just let her know you saw her spotlight at a Handmade Revolution.

Come and check out Starless on Etsy! Let me know what you think and a lucky comment will be chosen randomly to receive 10% of in my Everyday Diamonds Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE these. I am getting the one in the first picture for my niece for Christmas. What a unique gift!

    ReplyDelete