Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some Spring-spiration

Luray Chocolate Cup and Saucer- Ricracandbricbrac

Buttercream Icing Shea Butter Vegan Soap- Batty's Bath

Handmade Polish paper ornament -Quite Contrary by liz najdecki





As a part of our commitment to buying and selling handmade we think it is important to promote other handmade sellers. Check out our Etsy friends and share the love and promote yours!

Feel free to leave links to your friend's Etsy shops, shops that you think everyone must see, or link to some of your own items in the comments to this post!

Pssst: Are you following us on twitter? If not, consider doing so because we often have twitter-only sales! www.twitter.com/etsyeveryday

Not a tweeter? That's okay we're on Facebook, too! www.facebook.com/everydaydiamonds


Happy Spring!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much I really appreciate it.
    I tweeted the link and also published it on facebook.

    Have an awesome day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooo much for including my notecard set in your blog. I'll try to figure out how to put a link on my Facebook, and I'll put a link in my shop announcement.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my soap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for featuring my picture! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my paper ornaments! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my bird prints! :-)

    ReplyDelete